January 18, 2004

I met up with an old chum of mine today. Cos he's to pass me new year goodies, Pineapple tarts and Walnut cookies to be specific, which I ordered from his mum. Tell you, in all the years of eating CNY pineapple tarts, the ones Guoqiang's mum made are the BEST I ever tasted.

Guoqiang's one of my longest-standing buddy from the other planet - Mars. In front of him, I call him my special affectionate term for him - which involves a bit of Royalty, Pain and a component of the human digestive system. haha... No prize for guessing right manz!

Suddenly, realised that many of my guy buddies are actually very decent and pretty good-looking. hahahahaah... oops! Sorry for laughing out loud sia. hehe Like... haha.. i dun wanna name them sia. Else they gonna complain that I'm crapping on my blog.

Okay, all you handsome men in my life, you know who you are! Stay handsome oki.. and stay good, stay a jerk, for some. haha...

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 23:44